ACCESS 2020 will launch an Action Collaborative to further the goal of leveraging HSI research enterprises to develop a diverse STEM workforce at HSIs.
ACCESS 2020 convenes a diverse collaboration of practitioners from research offices at Hispanic-Serving Institutions throughout the country.
The workshop is an innovative and novel contribution to the national conversation on HSI climate and culture for faculty and student success.
Attendees will explore how a university's research enterprise can be a novel demonstration of campus intentionality, contribute to culture change, and influence and support HSI identity and mission.
- The workshop will take place April 5-7, 2020.
- Enrollment is limited to 150 attendees, so registration may close very quickly.
- All sessions will be held at the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center, located on San Diego State University's campus at 5250 55th Street, San Diego, California
- Access to SDSU from the Doubletree Hotel, the conference lodging, is quick and easy. There is a trolley stop in front of the hotel and a stop in the center of the SDSU campus.
- Your registration fee includes the opening reception, 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.