- SDSU Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- SDSU Faculty-Student Mentoring Program
- National Scholarships and Fellowships
- SDSU Research Foundation - searching for research grants
- SDSU College of Sciences (look under Student Support Programs)
- Council on Undergraduate Research - listing of research opportunities for undergraduates
The Howell-CSUPERB Program supports undergraduate student research projects in topics related to women's health
Proposal Deadline: Monday, October 15, 2018
Award Notification: December, 2018
- Additional tips for searching for funding
Students should discuss this with their faculty mentors, because it is rare for students to be able to secure funding on their own. However, students can and should bring this up with potential or current faculty mentors and offer to help secure funding.
Faculty are encouraged to talk with the SDSU Research Foundation and explore options with various professional organizations that may support undergraduate research.
Funding Your Work
There are many resources available for funding undergraduate research and creative activities. This is a list of those with broad applicability, but more resources are available within specific disciplines.